- Arrival at Kuching International Airport
- Transfer to Hotel for check in
- Free and easy at own leisure
1 choice of half-day tour
Option 1: Kuching City Tour (0900hrs-1200hrs / 3 hours)
- The perfect introduction to Sarawak’s historic capital, this tour includes Kuching’s Chinatown, the Cat Statue (Kuching means “Cat” in Malay), the colourful Tua Pek Kong Chinese Temple, and the famous Sarawak’s Natural History and Art Museum. Return via the golden-domed City Mosque and through Old Kuching, passing the Gambier Street with spice dealers and textile shops. Pass by the heritage buildings of the White Rajah era, the Pavilion, the Square Tower, the Court House, the Charles Brooke Monument and the Post Office.
Option 2: Semenggoh Nature Reserve (0800hrs-1100hrs / 3 hours)
- Semenggoh is known as one of the best place in Sarawak to view semi-wild orang utans, who have been rescued from captivity and trained to survive in the surrounding forest reserve. The rehabilitated animals roam freely in the rain forest, and often return to the centre at feeding time. Thanks to the successful breeding programme at Semenggoh there is a good possibility of experiencing one of the most heart-warming sights in Borneo – an orangutan mother with a young baby.
* Feeding session begins at 0900hrs and ends at 1000hrs
Option 3: Jong’s Crocodile Farm (0900hrs-1300hrs / 4 hours)
- Sarawak’s legendary man-eating crocodiles are usually rare and elusive, but at Jong’s Crocodile Farm, over 1000 of these fearsome predators are bred in a 25-acre complex along with other wildlife, birds and fishes. Visitors can see crocodiles being fed and learn all about their life cycle. Time will be allowed to visit the farm’s mini zoo, where monitor lizards, samba deers, bearded pigs, porcupines, honey bears, otters and pythons are kept in their natural habitats. It’s a great and safe place for kids to learn about wildlife.
Departure transfer to Kuching International Airport (pickup is 2 hours prior to flight departure from hotels in city)
* Optional of half day tour in the morning if flight departure is in the afternoon / evening.
* Price from MYR 350.00 per person
- Minimum of 2 adults.
- Includes Return Airport Transfer, 1 Half-day tour, English speaking guide, Entrance fee, 2 nights stay at 3* hotel with breakfast (twin sharing).
- Single person has surcharge applicable. Please contact us for more information.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking/reservation.
- These tours operate on Seat In Coach (SIC) or join-in basis.